Report it

Use the following forms to report an issue with:

Illegal off-roading

Planning enforcement complaint

Access and Rights of Way

The rights of way network has seen a significant increase in use and the volume of enquiries has increased dramatically. As a result, there is likely to be some delay in the investigation, assessment and response to reports. Urgent safety-related reports and works will be prioritised above others in order that we can focus on keeping the network safe.

Anti social activity:

Make a complaint about the Authority

If your complaint relates to an issue other than those above, it is likely to be the responsibility of your local authority, county council or other public service.